All test drives will be accompanied by a Fairfield Retail Consultant.
1. COVID-19 Measures
- Face masks are required to be worn throughout the duration of the test drive by all parties.
- A maximum of 3 individuals (Including a Fairfield Retail Consultant) are allowed in the vehicle at any one time, subject to vehicle model.
2. Driver Acceptance Criteria
- Age 21 to 85 inclusive with a full valid UK driving licence held for at least 12 months.
- No more than 9 penalty points accrued in the last 3 years.
- No disqualifications in the last 5 years.
3. Under 21 Driver Acceptance Criteria
- Age 18 to 20 inclusive with a full valid UK driving licence held for at least 12 months.
- No LCV loans and no disqualifications or revocations.
- Cars up to £20,000 in value only.
4. Insurance Cover Details and Exclusions
- Comprehensive cover with no exclusions relating to the driver’s profession.
- It is the centre’s responsibility to ensure that all drivers meet the terms and conditions of insurance and all are eligible to drive the vehicle. GB driver eligibility must be checked online or by calling DVLA.
- Only for demonstrations or courtesy loans for customers or employees. Only for use in the UK and RoI.
- A full UK Licence is required held for at least 12 months.